You must provide your medical examiner with the following information:
• Date onset of Otic Disease
• Type of disease
• Name and location of treating health care professional
• What interventions have been done
• Medications you are taking
• Treatment plan / frequency of testing
• Side effects of medication.
• Recent vertigo attack.
Report: presenting symptoms, course of disease, impairment of
balance, impairment in hearing, impairment in proprioception.
Certification following Otic Disease
1. Benign Positional Vertigo (BPV)
a. Waiting Period 2 months since last episode.
b. Clearance from treating physician.
CERTIFY FOR: Maximum 2 years
1. Meniere’s disease
2. Labyrinthine Fistula
3. Non-functioning Labyrinth
4. Uncontrolled Vertigo